Terms and conditions
Date of last revision November 21, 2008
Proprietary Rights and Use of Content
- You represent, warrant and agree that none of the photographs uploaded or text posted including designs, graphics, information and other files (collectively the “Content”) by you will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In addition, you agree not to use the Website to upload, post, or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You are solely responsible for the Content uploaded on the Webpage. You understand and agree that WFP may, but is not obligated to, review the Website and may delete or remove (without notice) any Content in its sole discretion, without providing any reasons.
- By posting Content to the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant WFP a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-transferable, license to use, copy, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content exclusively for the purpose of raising awareness about hunger. WFP is not obliged to assert any ownership over the Content.
- WFP is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Content or third party Content posted on the Website, whether posted or caused by you or by third parties. WFP does not control and is not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on the Website and is not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Website or in connection with any Content.
- Under no circumstances will WFP be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the Website.
- Reference to any products, services or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by WFP.
Questions and reports
- If you believe that any material on the Website infringes upon any copyright which you own or control or if you believe that is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may send a written notification of such infringement to the following alectronic address: email@example.com
- Questions and reports may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privileges and Immunities