1. Do I have to make a donation to be on the wall?
Yes. The Wall Against Hunger not only shows people in solidarity with our cause; it is also a donor recognition page.
2. Why can't I see the Wall?
In order to see the Wall, you need to have Adobe Flashplayer on your computer. It is free and can be downloaded at this site:http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=DXLUJ.
3. What size does my picture need to be?
Photo file sizes cannot be more than 4mb.
4.How long can my message be?
Messages must be under 250 characters.
5. Can I have more than one message on the wall?
You can write one message and upload one photo for each donation you make. Therefore, if you want to send more cards to people, you can make more donations to WFP! You can, however, share your message with as many people as you want. Forward the link to all your friends. The more the better!
6. Is my donation tax deductible?
Donations made directly to WFP are not tax deductible in most countries. Canada is the exception. If you are in the US, and would like to make a tax deductible donation, please click here: www.friendsofwfp.org/donate
7. How long will my message be up on the wall?
As we see it now, pictures will stay on the wall indefinitely.
8. Can I take my message/picture down?
If there is a valid complaint about the picture or message that you uploaded, you can send us an email at email@example.com
, and we will take it down.
9. Can I change my message once it is posted on the wall?
No. Once the message is on the wall, the only thing we can do is take it down.
10. What happens if I see an offensive photo on the wall?
Report it. Click on "flag this as inappropriate" link on the picture. WFP is not responsible for what our supporters upload on the wall. However, we do not tolerate any offensive pictures or messages and reserve the right to remove any item we consider as such.
11. Who can I contact with technical problems?
If you face any technical difficulties with uploading your photo or with the donation process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Can I make a donation in a currency not listed?
Yes. Most credit cards will allow you to make donations in a foreign currency and will convert it automatically to your local currency. Please note that this may incur a fee, dependent on your credit card company.